5ive Year Plan: First Step

In five years, I will be 23 years old and would have graduated Tyler School of Art. By this time, I might be looking into graduate school and will hopefully have an apartment either in New York or California. I also wish to have a job in the field that I am interested in; I am not sure what I want that to be exactly but it will be related to art in some way. Working for a big company in a city involved with the creation and distribution of either digital and/or physical art would be the goal.


I would love to be able to travel to new places and experience many different cultures, but would need to get a secure job first in order to save up enough money. I wish to find success with my career so money isn’t a struggle, but having good mental health is just as important. I want to surround myself with a loving group of friends and it would be nice to have a boyfriend to also share my life with. The main objective is to be happy. My five year plan isn’t too specific because I don’t know my own destiny but I will continue to take each day one step at a time.

Comments

Popular Posts