Questions

What is your previous computer experience?
I had a digital imaging class in high school where we learned the basics of illustrator and photoshop. I I have also used computers in my other classes as well for research, papers, etc.

What do you hope to get out of this class?
I hope to become more comfortable using the various programs on the computers, such as illustrator and photoshop, and I would like to refine my skill as a digital artist.

What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?
Computers allow artists to use digital effects to enhance their creations and share their ideas. The programs that are used are necessary for visual studies because they put art into an understandable, accessible format for everyday life.

What is your experience with Photoshop and Illustrator?
I had one basics class in high school where I would make a variety of small projects to get familiar with the software.

Do you have a computer at home? If so dose it have Photoshop and Illustrator?
I do have my own laptop, however it does not have Photoshop or Illustrator. 

Do you use a Mac or PC?
I use a PC. 


Who is your favorite artist?
I love so many artists but if I had to choose one, I would pick Van Gogh. His art is dream-like with the brush stokes and colors used. I could stare at his work and still always be interested with the composition and specific style.

Who is your favorite musician? 
Once again, it is very hard for me to pick favorites of anything, but one of my favor musicians is Stevie Wonder. His music was revolutionizing when first released and is still a unique sound. I believe him to be talented and his songs are each so interesting.

Tell me something interesting about yourself?
I have only ever lived in a suburban town and visited the city only a few times. Because of this, I am very excited to be within Philly and immerse myself in its culture.

Write a five line story?
She laughed then fell asleep.

Post an image on the blog.



Comments

Popular Posts